Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Beach trip!

Hello! Sooo, my friend Aleyah and I recently went on a trip to Huntington Beach, CA. We spent the majority of Sunday there, and it was so much fun. We spent the ride there singing to The Shins, Beirut, and The Fratellis, while eating mango (?) ice cream. Hanging out with Aleyah, or any of my friends, really, is always a blast and filled with a ton of laughter and silliness.





(My swimsuit is from Modcloth.com)

After falling asleep on the sand, almost drowning (and thankfully being constantly saved by my trusty sidekick- the infamous Draco Malfoy [don't kill me, Aleyah]), laughing whilst running away from the water, spotting a Taylor Lautner look alike, accidentally stealing Aleyah's sunglasses, and a million pictures, Aleyah and I left to beach. We walked the pier, and watched people dancing in the middle of a drum circle. I kind of wanted to dance, but I just couldn't do it. There was what looked like a 6 year old boy that was doing crazy hand stands and cart wheels, and I couldn't compete. That would be like singing a song on stage after Beyonce. Yeah, no thank you. After that, we went window shopping for a bit, eventually ending up at IHOP for pancakes and coffee. After that, we went home, thus ending our day. It was all really great, and I hope she had as fun of a time as I did!
 On a different note, tomorrow is my graduation! It has finally arrived, and besides me being happy that it's all finally over, I feel very indifferent. My mood will probably change tomorrow evening once I am wearing my cap and gown and seeing a ton of faces that I will most likely never see again. It's all very surreal, but I'm happy to be moving on to bigger and better things!

No comments:

Post a Comment