Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Carlsbad

Hey! I haven't posted in a few months due to laziness, but I'm ready to get off my butt and start posting again! This post will be about my two trips to Carlsbad with my good friends Ricky and Clay. I've been friends with both of them since we were all about 8, and have always been very close. It was great to go to the beach for a few days with them. Clay is working out in Carlsbad, so Ricky and I have been tagging along with him and staying in a hotel for a few days. It's been really fun. Here are some pictures from the last two times we went on our trip-


                                                                                                                                                   
I've enjoyed spending time with them so much. They are some of the best people I've never met and it saddens me that we didn't spend a lot of time together the past few years. They are such friendly, good natured, hilarious people to be around. I look forward to spending more time with them in the future!





No comments:

Post a Comment